Saturday, January 9, 2010

A new addition



I know, this may probably come as a bit of a surprise for some of you, but we think it's about time now to let the cat out of the bag. We're proud to announce the arrival of a new addition to our family. It was a big step for all of us, so it had to be well considered, but in the end, we all knew what would be the right thing to do.
We awarded ourselves with a brand new Canon Rebel XSI SLR camera for christmas! After my own little camera broke sometime last year (note to self: don't drop it in a pile of sand on the beach) and we had to resort to Richie's I-can't-believe-they-even-considered-this-a-camera-at-some-point-model, I have to say, this thing is just incredible. It truly feels like being the kid in the candy store again with all the features and possibilities. So, of course I have been doing what every excited mom would do first: Snapping a gazillion pictures of my favorite little object!









4 comments:

  1. Cutest niece ever! So great to see you all, but how is she looking older already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Wow! What a cutie! I can't believe how much she has grown. Our little Liam turns three years old in a few days, can you believe it?? These cuties are growing up really fast.

    What a fun blog you have! I will definitely bookmark it. Feel free to check mine out, too. http://gr82bamom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete