Sunday, January 10, 2010

Give me some fresh colors


The holidays are over and so is the time for dark, wintery colors, at least in my world. After seeing some great stuff at a nearby Design Center (thanks Maren) I decided it was totally time to do some spring remodeling at our house. And what better place to start with, than the often neglected and creatively challenging bookshelf, right? After a week of serious wrapping, sewing, stamping, decluttering and reorganizing, this is what I came up with.

























5 comments:

  1. I really like how it all turned out! God job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome! You have such a great sense of style. Please come make over my house next...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute! You have such a simple but classy style. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that all looks so great. I LOVE reusing diaper boxes, I have several in our place too.

    ReplyDelete