Sunday, April 1, 2012

Room for Creativity

Reason #207 of about one million why I love this house: My own space.











Most of the things in this room like the desk and the shelves I already had before we moved. Even the various picture frames, which I have been collecting for quite a while. The only items missing were a rug and some antique-looking chairs. The latter I found at the thrift store last week. One was bright orange, the other one neon green with purple zebra fabric. I'm pretty sure the lady at the store thought I was crazy for buying them, but with some fresh paint and a new cushion they now look great. As for the rug, I decided to do the painting-thing again. This time I made two different stencils to transfer the outlines and used a normal paintbrush to paint on the pattern.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! How do you come up with all of these incredible ideas? And can you magically transfer some of these powers to me? Pretty please? Everything looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete