Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bitter

So, why have I been feeling more like this lately:




instead of that:




Oh yeah, that's right. Because we're still in the low 60s, even though it's almost JULY!!
So where exactly is this "PERFECT CLIMATE" that everyone has been telling us about?? If that means that I'm getting cheated out of a real summer, it doesn't sound that great to me.
And don't tell me, that "this is the first time ever..." and "usually it's never like that...". Right.
I'm done with cloudy skies and chilly temperatures. I WANT MY SUMMER. NOW.

5 comments:

  1. Don't let anyone fool you. It ISN'T perfect weather, far from it. June is always cool and gloomy. And don't be surprised when it's over 100 in Dec and Jan too. The weather is a mess and everyone will always tell you "it's never like this". It's a load of crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally unaware that you guys were having such cool temperatures. It has been scorching hot here in NYC and sticky like the back of a Post-it. Only just yesterday have we had some relief with temps in the low 70s. Not to make you feel jealous or anything. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get your summer soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to Germany - this day we´ll have 32°. Any other questions? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has been crazy hasn't it? I totally agree with you, I'm ready to be hot and sweaty. But then again, come September I'm sure I'm going to be complaining that it is still 100 degrees. Let's do the zoo soon.

    ReplyDelete